• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2008 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

russmadmax1

Reaction score
hi, everyone. what's the deal with the 08 vmax?
does anyone know for sure, if it's going to be bigger and better.
as the SNEAK PREVEIW PICTURE'S SHOW US?
i talked to several dealer's. even mine, which i do heavy buss. from
they haven't heard anything.
all they would say is that picture and the CLAIM'S, of the new max, going into production is unfounded.
that claim has been going on for years.

IS THERE ANY OF US, OUT THERE that know's for sure?
an inside scoop?
russmadmax1:confused2:

Nothing is for sure Russ and no one knows except Yamaha, least of all the dealers who would blab at the drop of the hat. I'm not a big believer in a lot of things, but I'm hanging on to the dream. You got to believe in something.

After reading the article in the latest VBoost mag where our VMOA pres. and Pual & Venus were invited to the US unveiling of the prototype. They spoke with the guy that made the prototype and is designing the new max. No mention of when production would start and also there was a statement made that the bike would take 2 YEARS to reach the USA after production started!!!!! man thats Bad news. I got a little down. I think we are getting the :th_analprobestare: on this deal. But when it comes im sure most will forget the BS and be happy :th_SmileyBoobs:

BIGMO said:
No mention of when production would start and also there was a statement made that the bike would take 2 YEARS to reach the USA after production started!!!!! man thats Bad news. I got a little down. I think we are getting the :th_analprobestare: on this deal.
Think you've got it bad? Add another 6 months to that, then MAYBE one shop in NZ will have one in the show room with no Demos to be made available.

Does it make me a bad person that I don't want to see a new Max for a few more years. I want to keep my 06 forever and want to get it payed off before the new one comes out...if it does.

markmax said:
Does it make me a bad person that I don't want to see a new Max for a few more years. I want to keep my 06 forever and want to get it payed off before the new one comes out...if it does.

NO!No!NO!NO!

I WANT IT NOW!!!!!:eusa_dance:

I'm like a four year old!

markmax said:
A very very bad person. I for one can't wait much longer, and think of all the others out there that have been waiting what seens like forever for an updated version. Look at it this way, if it doesn't come out soon, there will be a lot of disappointed guys (Rusty and me) and if it DOES show up, only you will be pouting. It's all about majority rule, ja-nou.

Back