2009 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im seriously worried someone got scammed. but if its real... holy crap!!!

i overpaid on mine lol!! and thats brand new!!!

and he ordered 30???

i wish he wouldve posted that 2 weeks ago!!!

Seller's payment instructions
Send Cashier's Check for balance to 727 W Fairmount Ave., Cedartown Georgia 30125 Item will be shipped as soon as Cashier's Check is cashed
s.gif

Deposit via PayPal
US $2,000.00 within 24 hours of auction close.
imgEcheck.gif

s.gif

Payment methods accepted
  • Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order
s.gif

Full payment
Required within 3 days of auction close.

If it seems to good to be true.........:ummm:

Seller's payment instructions
Send Cashier's Check for balance to 727 W Fairmount Ave., Cedartown Georgia 30125 Item will be shipped as soon as Cashier's Check is cashed
s.gif

Deposit via PayPal
US $2,000.00 within 24 hours of auction close.
imgEcheck.gif

s.gif

Payment methods accepted
  • Cashier's Check (certified from US or Canadian bank) or money order
s.gif

Full payment
Required within 3 days of auction close.

If it seems to good to be true.........:ummm:

Scam

Come on, the guy is asking you to send a large sum of money to a foreclosed house and you just jump right to the conclusion that the guy is a scammer.

Where is your faith in people :rofl_200:

House Link

its not a showroom bike, they didnt buy it from yamaha for 6 grand to sell it for 16...

they bought it for 16 to sell for 16 - the ones that pop up at dealers are ones that people take the preorder on and drop their thousand bucks and get scared and dont buy the bike..

i just dont think a dealer would let 30 go for 10 grand, they would be losing 180,000.00 USD

im pretty sure if someone ordered 30 yamaha would be calling them to see wtf is up...

i guess someone asked him the color since he had a red one posted... so he googled colors of the 09 and saw they were only black... so he added at the bottom that they were black only!!!

i looked it up on google maps and did a street view. its not a dealership at all its a small house that doeasnt even have a garage to store one bike let alone 30.

I believe if it was that cheap I would just tell them I wanted to pick it up in person & would pay for it then.
Im with you on that one. and just to put it out there yamaha has a facility in georgia and I guess it might be possible that there doing it ,but if thats the case there is going to be some pissed dealers! my son has a friend thats an engineer down there Im going to see if he'll check into it for us!

ok guys I called the guy and asked ALOT of questions. and its as I susspected he has a conection at the factory,he told me the 30 were gone. I asked if he expected any 2010"s,maybe. I asked if He could ship it to a dealer here(the one my son works at) he said it would have to go to either dealer or ase tech to complete assembly in order to get the warranty.THEY WERE STILL IN THE CRATE! and not the ones subject to the recall. Im going to see if I can get in inside line from my sons engineer friend..........................maybe dreams do come true!

Latest posts

Back