2012 biketoberfest!!!! Daytona beach!! Who's going??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boostmax

Reaction score
Its right around the corner!!

October 18-21 Daytona Beach

I just got my room at the hilton. Best place to stay by far!!

I want to see some VMaxxers out there dammit!!

We need to setup a meeting time for everyone to get together.....

Who's coming?

Let hear it!:punk:

Couple reasons to come.....

biketoberfest2007%202%20078.JPG

BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY!
bfestbox013.jpg

On a slow day...
main_street7.jpg

Ohhh I might be interested in this.

I doubt my wife will be though. So I wouldn't mind finding someone to ride down with..... Vmax Mike.....

Todd

To add to the incentive to make the trip to attend Biketoberfest;

Any VMOA member or non-member, ridding a VMAX, who stops by the Iron Horse Saloon up in Ormond Beach (about 2 miles south of Destination Daytona, Bruce Rosmeyers HD mega dealership).

Look for me, WetSteve, I am one of the Night Managers at the Saloon. When you find me I will buy you a drink of your choice! I am on the property from 3pm till closing... You will see my VMax at the bottom of the office steps around the back of the main building.

If you call or text me before you arrive I will make sure you have a place to park out back by the office.

Steve Jasse VMOA #708
Editor VBoost Magazine

The 'ol Lady and I'll be there Saturday through Sunday. We're gonna be staying at the Plaza Ocean Club. Looking forward to seeing everyone who's going.

To add to the incentive to make the trip to attend Biketoberfest;

Any VMOA member or non-member, ridding a VMAX, who stops by the Iron Horse Saloon up in Ormond Beach (about 2 miles south of Destination Daytona, Bruce Rosmeyers HD mega dealership).

Look for me, WetSteve, I am one of the Night Managers at the Saloon. When you find me I will buy you a drink of your choice! I am on the property from 3pm till closing... You will see my VMax at the bottom of the office steps around the back of the main building.

If you call or text me before you arrive I will make sure you have a place to park out back by the office.

Steve Jasse VMOA #708
Editor VBoost Magazine

I'll take you up on that! Iron Horse is one of my favorite stops!

The 'ol Lady and I'll be there Saturday through Sunday. We're gonna be staying at the Plaza Ocean Club. Looking forward to seeing everyone who's going.

Sweet! maybe we can finally meet up! :punk:

If I go it won't be on a bike.:th_people194:

But, maybe I can take my truck to see the sights & see the guys who do go. :biglaugh:

C'mon! We only have 2 people going?!? I want to see some vmaxxers out there!! :eusa_dance:

C'mon! We only have 2 people going?!? I want to see some vmaxxers out there!! :eusa_dance:

I'd love to go but just can't afford it now, gonna try for bike week 13 but that's gonna depend on funds and if I can find a place to stay down there for a few days but I know a few people in FL so it might happen...

Where is the Vmaxxer shop down here. We come down from WV for biketoberfest an bike week. We see and talk to vmaxxers an no one know where the maxxer meet is. Anyone help me with an address?!?!?!?!

if you're talking 'bout boxenstopp, it's in holly hill, about 10 minutes north of main street

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Just saw this on FB.

Biketoberfest this year is Oct 18th to the 21st.
There will be a Get Together at Pirannas Bar & Grill Oct 18th Thursday Night at 7pm.
And there will be a get together at Boxenstopp in Holly Hill Oct 20th Saturday 10am till Noon. Then a ride to lunch.

The Pirana Grille
241 North US Highway 1
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
(386) 673-3336

BOXENSTOPP
1299 State Avenue, Unit 1
Holly Hill, FL. 32117
386-226-2077

{edit} Looks like 82ndcowboy caught wind of the info, too. hahaha {/edit}

^ I was just about to Post that info for you guys.
It was Posted by Robert Cummings the VMOA Southeast Regional Director.

Just saw this on FB.

Biketoberfest this year is Oct 18th to the 21st.
There will be a Get Together at Pirannas Bar & Grill Oct 18th Thursday Night at 7pm.
And there will be a get together at Boxenstopp in Holly Hill Oct 20th Saturday 10am till Noon. Then a ride to lunch.

The Pirana Grille
241 North US Highway 1
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
(386) 673-3336

BOXENSTOPP
1299 State Avenue, Unit 1
Holly Hill, FL. 32117
386-226-2077

{edit} Looks like 82ndcowboy caught wind of the info, too. hahaha {/edit}

Eeeeexcellent........

I will definitely be there on Saturday!

Ninjaneer....want to meet up there?

WHOO!! CANT WAIT!! 3 more days!!:eusa_dance:

Eeeeexcellent........

I will definitely be there on Saturday!

Ninjaneer....want to meet up there?

WHOO!! CANT WAIT!! 3 more days!!:eusa_dance:

ya that'll be cool. depending on how fast i can kick the missus outta bed, we'll prolly roll into boxenstopp's around 11ish. the iron horse is gonna be one of my "to-do"s. 've never been. and a free round is always a good price in my book.

Wish I was going again this year... heading back to CA for a couple weeks....

asshole bosses have me looking forward even more for this weekend.

uploadfromtaptalk1350514417414.jpg

KEEPING MY FINGERS CROSSED!

Regards from my Taptalking Hercules Android

Back