2012 Motorcycle Super Show in MD

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vmax2extreme

Reaction score
Who's interested in hooking up for this event?
Let me know if you are!

Adventure Park USA located in New Market, MD
11113 West Baldwin Road, New Market MD 21774
301-865-6800

2012 Spring Car, Truck and Motorcycle Super Show

April 22nd (rain date May 6th)
Mark in on your calendar now and be a part of our 3rd annual Spring Car/Truck/Bike Show.
Adventure Park USA has partnered with some of the finest businesses in the area to bring you a amazing event filled with fun. Come out and enjoy a day of food, fun and festivities all for a great cause, The Wounded Warrior Project! We are proud to support our friends at The Wounded Warrior Project who work with severely injured servicemen and women as they undergo treatment and rehabilitation. It is hard to anticipate or imagine what challenges these returning brave men and women will have to face in 2011.

This spring show will include 17 different categories to compete in. From 1900's to present, if it has two wheels or more, we have a class to compete in. Dyno Pull contest, Burn-out contest, Sound competition, Motorcycle stunt show, Drivers Cup Challenge, Twiggs Cycles Calendar Girls, 50/50 drawings, prizes and give-a-ways, Come out and try your skills on the I-Wheelie machine! Fun for the entire family with rides and entertainment for everyone.

Hey Mike, do you think this car/bike show would be a place where I could connet with a few vmaxers? It sounds like a possibilty if you think vmaxers will be at the event. I'm still interested in selling the supercharger. I've had some interest, but no one has made me an offer as of yet. Shucks, I might even show the bike, just not sure about the event schedule yet. Thanks again for your assistance. Don Bullock 434-594-5867

Hate to steal the thread but I could possibly be interested in your supercharger. I could do cash + rifle trade Email me at [email protected] if that interests you at all

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

This event has been rained out and rescheduled for the May 6th rain date now.....I'm now planning to attend....who else is game to join up to ride and possibly enter these contests? I bet we can get best bike of show and best burnouts for sure!!!

Latest posts

Back