2nd 2013 Michigan Hooligans Ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't make it Sunday I have plans So damn it quit that s***

If I can get the pogo stick I installed on the front of my bike to settle down I'd like to make it.

No can do on Sunday. So we'll just have to arrange for sun n' 70 on saturday.

VMax Junky... We'll probably be in Hell around 12:30 ish I'd guess. I'm sure we'll be there for awhile eating at the Dam Site Inn and making fun of the Harley guys. Definitely meet us if you can, if not, then next time!

Graduation this weekend for my son, so I wont be out either day. Plus the Max is in dire need of parts and the Busa is out. So I am pretty much bikeless right now.

Great job with your son Todd. I know you wont miss his graduation. As for your bikes i think you better bust ass for the next two weeks when you can and get the vmax in the best dependable shape you can. dont worry about looks just get it ready to ride to thunder and back. Than if you can find time to make it look better go ahead and do it. It would be alot more fun if you could make the ride with us. and this ride is more about being depenable. Looks are cool but we will be doing about 1000 miles or more..................Mike

I might need to meet up in hell. My load is late.

Todd's wife is in hell cause his loads always early:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

Still at customs. I will be late getting back for sure.

I'm rolling and its 749 Looks like I'll get home around 5:15 a.m. So I don't think I'll make Durand

Gonna meet us in Hell Mike?

Anyone meeting in Durand. It's exit 118 off I69.
Just east of the freeway is a Shell station.
I'll be there about 9:45.

You can fiil up at the Shell, but if anyone is interested there is another station in town that sells 100% dino gas aswell as race gas from a pump, not sur of the octane. ItsIt's abot $6.75 per gallon for the race gas. I'll lead the group there if someone wants 100% Dino or race gas.

Chad what route are you taking in to hell. I should be home by 5 a.m. I could try and meet you in route. I should be on my way at 845

I won't make this one guys- bike is running on 3 cylinders most of the time and I haven't been able to get it to change its mind. New wires and caps on the way- hopefully that will cure her. Ride safe!

Craig

Back