4 to 1 pipes

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

odieoh24

Reaction score
i've been working on an exhaust setup to fit under the mv agusta tailsection i have on my 97 max. i have something in mind but i need to know who makes a set of pipes that are 4-1? i think if i can get it to this point, i can have a piece bent behind the rear pegs and up under the tail. i have a spare swingarm which i'm gonna have braced and notched as well as lengthened 3" to solve any clearance issues with the rear tire. gotta take a few measurements off the tail to see if the exhaust can i have i mind will fit and how much modification is involved in mounting it securely. if i can mount it under there, and i can get a 4-1 setup that fits the max, i'll just have to connect them together. sounds easy enough lol. any help will be appreciated thanks

odieoh24

Try calling Mark McDade of Mark's Performance exhaust. He can make anything you want. The phone number is on www.markspipe.com.

Mark

I talked to him today about making me a 4-1 stainless with a 12" ,2.5" outlet, street- strip pipe. Very good price and a nice guy.

$748,killer!

Latest posts

Back