• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

85 frame with title

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
85 frame with clean open TN title one of the tabs for the center stand has been cut off. I do have it & can weld it back on if wanted. This is for the care frame no wiring etc. $ 200 plus shipping or I can deliver it to Thunder. PLease email not PM [email protected]

Attachments

• 20180510_161428.jpg
    20180510_161428.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 19
85 frame with clean open TN title one of the tabs for the center stand has been cut off. I do have it & can weld it back on if wanted. This is for the care frame no wiring etc. $ 200 plus shipping or I can deliver it to Thunder. PLease email not PM [email protected]
I'll take it I'm in Winston Salem NC is delivery an option where in tnn

I'll take it I'm in Winston Salem NC is delivery an option where in tnn
Nearly four years ago? (date of Kyle's post) I'd say that's the definition of 'optimism,' that it's still available. I guess you'll find-out. It's 274 mi. from you in NC to Kyle in TN.

Always a good idea to have your location in your avatar area, and what bike(s) you have in the signature space, accessible by using the upper-right hand screen name tab.

I've got a huge pile of frames. Most with titles though some do not. Depending on where you are at might even have one from your state lol. Email me at [email protected]

Back