'85 in Highland NY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't lie, danny. We know you're holding them hostage.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

since carbs aren't cheap u should offer him 1750... I mean pretty big risk that motor or trans us not messed. takeset carbs wih you to test lol

Don't lie, danny. We know you're holding them hostage.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

Haha....what a plan, eh? Kidnap the carbs and buy the bike cheap!! :rofl_200:

since carbs aren't cheap u should offer him 1750... I mean pretty big risk that motor or trans us not messed. takeset carbs wih you to test lol

Wouldn't THAT freak him out....missing carbs ey? No problem, I just happen to have a set in the back of the truck here........:clapping: I'd almost like to do that anyway....altho I don't want the bike....just to see what he'd say!

"Oh....my ex-wife took the keys with her....."

"The dog ate the title......" :rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

About 25 years ago, I was in Highland to visit a friend of mine who was the engineer at a winery outside of town, right on the banks of the Hudson. It was about a sq. mile & had been founded in the 1880's by an Italian family. My friend was a motorcyclist who liked to mod his bikes, and as a machinist too, he could make them work. I bought a 1982 KZ1000 from him he had put GPZ 1100 cams & 33 Smoothbores onto, a very fun bike as it had a Kerker 4/1 when he got the bike used. He moved from FL where I had met him to take the job in Highland NY. I visited him there in late fall. It was pretty-cool weather. Having been raised by Lake Ontario, I was used to it. I brought him an '80 KZ1000 on another trip, & I had fun riding it around before I went back to FL.

Maybe he didn't pay the bill to rework the carbs & the shop kept 'em? Anyway, too-much $ for a non running bike. $1K is more like it. Late in the season too.

About 25 years ago, I was in Highland to visit a friend of mine who was the engineer at a winery outside of town, right on the banks of the Hudson. It was about a sq. mile & had been founded in the 1880's by an Italian family. My friend was a motorcyclist who liked to mod his bikes, and as a machinist too, he could make them work. I bought a 1982 KZ1000 from him he had put GPZ 1100 cams & 33 Smoothbores onto, a very fun bike as it had a Kerker 4/1 when he got the bike used. He moved from FL where I had met him to take the job in Highland NY. I visited him there in late fall. It was pretty-cool weather. Having been raised by Lake Ontario, I was used to it. I brought him an '80 KZ1000 on another trip, & I had fun riding it around before I went back to FL.

Maybe he didn't pay the bill to rework the carbs & the shop kept 'em? Anyway, too-much $ for a non running bike. $1K is more like it. Late in the season too.

Yeah, there's another side to that I betcha! :punk:

Back