• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

97 v-max For sale $2K

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

train460

Reaction score
***** SOLD ****

97 max. 60K miles. runs great looks great, The paint looks almost new.
supertrapps look great, has crash guards, progressive springs and shocks front and rear.
OEM backrest and luggage rack.
the black rims and fork legs etc.
I have pulled the carbs and cleaned. replaced the fuel pump. powdercoated a couple pieces. replaced mirrors and better looking turnsignals that were on it.
NO 2nd gear issues.
the bike runs REAL good and looks real good.
If interested come take a look. Send someone my way will get you a $100 finders fee if they buy it
$3000.00 OBO

Michael Hansen
281-467-1369
Cypress TX

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/train460/slideshow/

Last edited:
Re: 97 v-max For sale $3K

Yep.....cant see them. Is this your bike mike?

try the new link.
I bought this from a local guy several months ago. His first bike, scared him, (he now owns a small duel sport). It had set up for about 2 0r 3 months, carbs were nasty and some pitting on mirrors, turn signals etc. had a fuel pump from I think a venture that would not mount correctly so replaced that. powdercoated the handlebar/turnsignals stay.
bike runs really good, v-boost pulls like a monster, no second gear issues.
only thing on the negative is the paint on the engine needs touched up. I will mess with that when I get a few days off.
I was surprised on how good the paint is. almost looks like new. supertrapps look close to new.
Michael

http://s1298.photobucket.com/user/train460/slideshow/

will take $2500 bottom dollar to a fellow v-max bud or friend.
Michael

ordered a new battery for it also.
Michael

will sell the bike at $2k but I keep the rear progressives and the backrest. will replace with OEM
Michael

Market is in the $hitter right now for muscle bikes, has been for quite some time, time of year is all wrong too. If somebody offers you 2K, you should jump on it, IMHO. Good luck with your sale!!!! :punk:

I'm in no hurry. Spring will come and someone will want to buy it.
You could sell the engine, paint, carbs, backrest and rear shocks for that.
Michael

I'm in no hurry. Spring will come and someone will want to buy it.
You could sell the engine, paint, carbs, backrest and rear shocks for that.
Michael

I hope the market comes back this spring too, but I'm not betting on it. Parting these bikes out is another exercise in futility, after the initial "high dollar" parts are gone, you'll have 85% of a parts bike sitting there for years. :bang head:

Latest posts

Back