9th anniversary rally in the smokies

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
9th Annual Vmax Rally in the Smokies . August 28th - September 1st 2024 It will be held again at the Townsend Gateway inn Townsend TN, The phone number is 865-238-0123 When you call Mention the Vmax group to get our discounted rate. DO NOT BOOK ONLINE CALL ! If anyone needs to get ahold of me my phone number is 813-270-0000 I don't have messenger on my phone so only see it when on the PC . I have 20 rooms blocked for us . It is better to call early & reserve the rooms remember you can always cancel if needed . HE will release the rooms to public 2 weeks before the event if not booked.

Just a heads up, I just called, and they're booked up already. If you're coming you might want to check with Docks or other motels close by.

Pete, I think that's his name that normally takes reservations wasn't in. The girl that I talked to said she would have him call me if anything was available. I told her I was with the Vmax group that stay there every year and we always reserve a block of rooms for our group. If you talk to them, let me know what you find out. Thanks

Pete, I think that's his name that normally takes reservations wasn't in. The girl that I talked to said she would have him call me if anything was available. I told her I was with the Vmax group that stay there every year and we always reserve a block of rooms for our group. If you talk to them, let me know what you find out. Thanks
Call now I just now got off the phone and we still have 9 rooms left

I'm good, still some rooms left. Apparently there was a new girl working yesterday and wasn't aware of our group. She'll be aware of us after Labor day😮

Back