Aftermarket air filter

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stick with K&N man. and you shouldn't have to rejet at all.

i have a used one with about 8k miles on it. its about 4-5 years old. i could probably part with it for $5 plus shipping?

I'm a K&N guy, but have heard from others on my FJR forum that the unifiler is more effecient filtering dirt. Don't know first hand though. Nice price on the Uni.

GP

Yeah I have one too.
I also asked Mark Milne about it when Fargo gave it too me (because I forgot to ask fargo) but Mark told me that cause the restriction is in the air box design itself that no re jetting would be required for it and since Mark is the forum carb guru, I go with his advice.
Just my :twocents:
<<Dave>>:biglaugh:

well, will see how it runs. Just got me that UNI filter... I will give it a try. Purchased some EBC HH brakes as well :eusa_dance:

i have a used one with about 8k miles on it. its about 4-5 years old. i could probably part with it for $5 plus shipping?

Why part with it??? Going with the Stage 7 jet kit??

If Cartman, I mean Madmax doesn't want your K&N, I'll gladly take it off your hands. Let me know the total to 06415 and I'll paypal you the $ (or however you want it). Thanks a lot.
Ray

madmax, you all set?

ray, we'll see what madmax says. if he doesn't want it we could always meet up halfway too? i live in franklin, is halfway for u the MA/CT/RI border area? i love the roads down there.

madmax, you all set?

ray, we'll see what madmax says. if he doesn't want it we could always meet up halfway too? i live in franklin, is halfway for u the MA/CT/RI border area? i love the roads down there.

Always looking for another reason for a ride-your idea sounds good to me. A great place to hook up for lunch and a brew is The Vanilla Bean cafe in Pomfret, CT. Always way more bikes than cages in the lot and surrounded by some of the best riding roads in CT, so it's my kind of place. I'll have to check and see if this is about halfway--if not, any place you that works for you is fine with me.

madmax, you all set?

Thanks man, I'm all set

good stuff. ray not sure what my schedule is like, might be free this afternoon for a quick ride, probably not lunch tho. what u up to?

Back