Amplink

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Larson

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have got a Rowe Electronics Amplink installed. It cost me the space for the OEM tool kit, but it is in and functional. I will build out a better tool kit and keep it in the tailbag. The Amplink provides six new circuits for the bike with a few neat features. The unit is off unless the key is on as I tied the Trigger One wire to ignition. The circuits stay cold for 10 seconds so there is full power to the starter motor.

I have plans for three of the circuits and would do a 4th if I can ever get MC Cruise to do a unit for the Gen2. I did get some additional parts to make this work. Notably I got a six gauge ground cable that I ran under the ground cable connection for the battery at the frame. The battery is not consumed by a lot of other wires now.,

Here is a very messy picture. There is a lot of clean up to do and I need to add my other devices to it. The Mod Monkey is calling my name.

Amplink II.JPG

Last edited:
I have the PDM60 since >3 years ... but no clue where I have the prg cable ... but I know it is here ... had it in my fingers.
It is nice to have, this thing. Powers some stuff, like USB Ports, taillight, additional Horn etc.

This model does not need a programming cable. It has a wireless interface, so it can be programmed from a phone or tablet. Getting the app running was a bit challenging but now that it is live it is pretty cool.

Where did you mount the PDM 60?

I know and I like it. The old one has the cable. And you couldn't check the settings, only program it.

Back