any one use the pro street carbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmullins

Reaction score
Sorry Top fuel carbs, What I'm talking about are the ones that have the gears in the middle so you don't have to sync, if you have used them let me know how you like them I'm thinking about buying some

Well the carbs I'm talking about are $2300 and and have sprockets. So you don't have to sync them

Sorry Top fuel carbs, What I'm talking about are the ones that have the gears in the middle so you don't have to sync, if you have used them let me know how you like them I'm thinking about buying some

They are the standard Keihin FCR carbs, which some run on their bikes here, so they are good carbs. It look like Tom added a gear drive to it to sync it.

Well the carbs I'm talking about are $2300 and and have sprockets. So you don't have to sync them
for that kind of money I could get my hands on that EFI setup that no one seems to be able to get to work :p

I have a used EFI setup but it's more then $2300!

Looks like he uses a gear engagement as opposed to a split pair of cables. Both ways work fine in my opinion. BUT, most won't see all that much benefit on a stock engine.

Sean

On these you wont have to ever sync them or ever replace the diaphragm cause there is none so in the. Long run they would be worth it

Latest posts

Back