Anyone need an Engine?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

one2dmax

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

I have a potential chance to pickup a pair of engines and only have an immediate need for one of them. The other is a 2003 with approx 7000km on it (under 5000 miles). If you are looking or thinking of an engine give me a shout ASAP. I need to try and close this deal buy the end of this coming holiday weekend.

Sean Morley
316-619-8411

[email protected]

Damn, thanks for the offer Sean but I'm still waiting for this engine to go.

Mark

Hello Guys,

I have a potential chance to pickup a pair of engines and only have an immediate need for one of them. The other is a 2003 with approx 7000km on it (under 5000 miles). If you are looking or thinking of an engine give me a shout ASAP. I need to try and close this deal buy the end of this coming holiday weekend.

Sean Morley
316-619-8411

[email protected]

How much for the motor? I'm not looking forward to splitting my cases.

I wanted to get $2000 plus shipping (it has to come from Canada) for it. I may consider taking in trade in's depending on condition and year.

Sean Morley

I wanted to get $2000 plus shipping (it has to come from Canada) for it. I may consider taking in trade in's depending on condition and year.

Sean Morley

I live in Ontario, this could save me a bit in shipping or are you shipping it to yourself first?

I could easily ship there first. The engine is in Montreal which is too far to drive vs the cost of shipping.

email me directly so I know where you are in the list of people expressing interest in the engine. [email protected]

Latest posts

Back