Best deal??

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mu1166

Reaction score
I am looking for a V max, and have 2 different options. I'm going to trade my 2004 Z1000 for the max.

1st deal. 1989 V max, 33,xxx miles, stage 3 w/ cobra slash cut pipes, has the sissy bar that comes with it, braided brake lines, small cowl plus 1,000 cash in my hand.

2nd deal. 1998 V max, 14,xxx miles, stage 7 w/ kerker full exhaust, crash bars, small cowl. Trade even up.

I don't know which is or would be the better deal.

Thanks

Last edited:
Good Day,
I have a 2002 with backrest crash bars fold up pegs for the bar, windshield and fork pouch. The bike is absolatuly showroom condition with a new battery and all fluids changed dealer serviced. The Max has under 2,000 miles on it. Located in the West.
Sell yours buy mine $7,800.00

I would love to, but that is a little out of my price range. I don't it to cost me much of anything to get into a Max instead of a Z1000. I am closing on my first home in 2 weeks, and get to pay for my wedding in september. Can't justify spending very much on this scenerio.

Thanks for everyone's help. Might have to make a decision sometime here.

I would love to, but that is a little out of my price range. I don't it to cost me much of anything to get into a Max instead of a Z1000. I am closing on my first home in 2 weeks, and get to pay for my wedding in september. Can't justify spending very much on this scenerio.

Thanks for everyone's help. Might have to make a decision sometime here.

'98 M8!

Where in IA are you?:ummm:

I'm in the Q.C.

Hopefully on sunday I will be a new owner of a 1998 V max...

Anyone have a back rest for sale???

I have a backrest, it's a little oxidized, like all the aluminum on these bikes, but other than that it looks great. The material on the back rest and cushion are in mint shape. Message me if you're interested. Also, WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!! :cheers: :clapping:

I will let you know about the back rest. I don't have my Max yet....

Latest posts

Back