• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Best Place to buy slider diaphragms or membrains

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Crew:
Ray here been looking on Ebay for a set of four VMAX (1996) carburetor slide diaphragms or membrains and seen them as low as 22 dollars with jets, orings, gaskets to OEM for 150 dollars each!

Has anyone found a source that are like for like as Suzuki OEM.....I dont want to find out after I bought them that they are useless or need to be modified to work.

Appreciate any help on this issue,
Thanks RayB

Nothing will interchange from another brand. The Ventures are about as close as you can get. I do have new OEM ($150 ea) and new aftermarket Geniune Mikuni still just not in the fancy box ($75 ea) and some rubbers only (not as cheap as the ebay stuff).

Nothing will interchange from another brand. The Ventures are about as close as you can get. I do have new OEM ($150 ea) and new aftermarket Geniune Mikuni still just not in the fancy box ($75 ea) and some rubbers only (not as cheap as the ebay stuff).
My bike is going to a shop next week ...if I need diaphams ....do you have four? OEMs

I have OEM complete slide assemblies. I have Aftermarket (direct from Mikuni) complete slide assemblies. I have aftermarket (non-mikuni) slide rubbers only (a little stiffer then stock). All of these are on hand. Emails work best at [email protected]

Back