Big problems! input?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I assume engine headed to New York they are going to John PCW Racing. Talk to John for a good setup. Also with the cams you will have to change springs depending on how much lift you want. Once again John can help.

John has his version of the heavy duty starter clutch which is welding the 3 bolts in place (with larger heads) while we have our version which is made using a later model Royal Star starter clutch and some modifications to the flywheel. Our version runs $350 with exchange of the flywheel. I can send that up to John easily enough.

Well he is just doing machine work and going through the heads. I will still be assembling it in house, and attempting to degree cams. So essentially I could weld the bolts in place and call it good? I am to the point I don't want to spend a dime more!

You want to get larger headed allen bolts that JUST barely fit into the hole of the OEM starter clutch. Then weld the bolts where they protrude through the flywheel on the inside.

Back