bike hauler

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like an item you have to see in person to decide. Key is how heavy gauge is the steel. Would think for short trips only. Reminds me of a miniature spare tire compared to the real thing.

good thing the odometer reads from the front wheel or you'd have to drive in reverse like Ferris Bueler :biglaugh:

I thought we recently went over this same style of hauler. If I remember general agreement was no way? Can someone find the thread and post it?

Thanks G

Thanks for posting the link to that thread. After reading over it I suppose there are serious questions about this method, and no one to testify as having used it with a Vmax. Oh well, just a thought.

as an emergency thing? i bet it'd work well, def not something to haul a bike so many miles.

for about 3x that you can get a harbor freight cheapo trailer and use that tho.

Everything old is new again. I made something similar for my CB77 Honda 305 Super Hawk, way back when. It used a chain with a clip-style master link, so I just took off the chain to keep from spinning the trans gears while towing. I wouldn't think towing a shaft-drive bike that way would be advisable, but I could be wrong.

(I thought I was wrong once before, but found out I was mistaken.) 8^))

Latest posts

Back