bike run in mich.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildman98

Reaction score
better late than never just herd about this bike run in mich.looking to see if any mich riders want to go:biglaugh: Its in fruitport close to muskegon its at 12:00 saturday 5/28/11 not too much notice but figured i should let you guys no.Need a couple vmaxes to rise the dead around these parts.TOM,JEFF,CHUCK i will check back in the morning:clapping:sorry such short notice.:damn angry: TOM I SEE SMOKE................................................

Hey Tim !
thanks for the invite, but unfortunately won't be able to ride down for this ... just got up and haven't had my morning coffee yet !!!
Have a great ride and show them V-Max's mean loud business ! :punk:

Man, I just saw this, was busy all day on a customer project anyways, we do need to get together soon for a few hours of rippin up the backroads!.........................Been working on the tire lately, got enough left for a ride or two..............................Tom.

Man, I just saw this, was busy all day on a customer project anyways, we do need to get together soon for a few hours of rippin up the backroads!.........................Been working on the tire lately, got enough left for a ride or two..............................Tom.
TOM MINE IS ABOUT HALF THERE:rofl_200: I MIGHT NEED ANOTHER ONE BY THE TIME YOU NEED ONE:damn angry:

Haven't attempted that one yet..................Gonna need some coaching from the master!..........................:biglaugh:

+1 Tom. I think Tim (Wildman98) would be the perfect coach for this ! Sign me up too !!

Tim - Love the Mark's rummble. With the "baby baffels" removed, kinda likin the extra loudness too. Not sure if I can top yours (HoleShot?) or Chuck's exhaust system for loudness ... but that's OK by me ! Hope to get over your way for a ride soon !!

+1 Tom. I think Tim (Wildman98) would be the perfect coach for this ! Sign me up too !!

Tim - Love the Mark's rummble. With the "baby baffels" removed, kinda likin the extra loudness too. Not sure if I can top yours (HoleShot?) or Chuck's exhaust system for loudness ... but that's OK by me ! Hope to get over your way for a ride soon !!
JEFF YOURE KILLING ME HERE.............WILDMAN,WILDBILL...:confused2:.........NOT WILDTIM:ummm: COME ON YORE KILLING ME LOL............................BILL......BILL........BILL.......BILL...BTW I DIDN'T THINK YOU DID BURN OUTS JEFF ..............:punk:SMOKE IS GOOD

Haven't attempted that one yet..................Gonna need some coaching from the master!..........................:biglaugh:
WE WILL HAVE TO LET CHUCK BE THE JUDGE ON MY 2ND GEAR SMOKER SAT. ON THAT BIKE RUN WE WENT ON. HE SEEN IT UP CLOSE:biglaugh: WHEN I LOOKED IN THE MIRROR HALF WAY THREW THE ROLLING BURN OUT AND SEEN NOTHING BUT SMOKE:punk: PROB. SHOULDN'T LOOK IN MIRROR WHEN DOING THIS:ummm: LETS SEE WHAT CHUCK HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT.:hmmm:.............................BILL ..............TOM I NEVER SAID I AM THE MASTER AT THIS.

Thanks for correcting me Timmy. :rofl_200:
Something about remembering people with "B" names. My bad. You just don't look like a Bill.... but you definately are a "Wildman" ! So is "Wildman-William98" more appropriate ?? :ummm: Just kidding Bill !

BTW... I agree with you that "smoke is good" ... that first one with a new tire makes me cringe! Now, with a very worn tire ... that's a different story....

Thanks for correcting me Timmy. :rofl_200:
Something about remembering people with "B" names. My bad. You just don't look like a Bill.... but you definately are a "Wildman" ! So is "Wildman-William98" more appropriate ?? :ummm: Just kidding Bill !

BTW... I agree with you that "smoke is good" ... that first one with a new tire makes me cringe! Now, with a very worn tire ... that's a different story....
COME ON JEFF LIGHTEN UP A LITTLE THEY MAKE MORE EVERDAY. FIRST THING I DID WAS GO OUT FRONT OF MY HOUSE PULLED A 2ND HOLESHOT DON'T FORGET JEFF NEW TIRES GOT A GREASE FILM ON THEM FIGURE THATS THE FUNEST WAY TO GET IT OFF...:punk:THATS JUST ME THOU.AND FOR THROWING ME UNDER THE BUS I CAN HANDLE THE VERBLE ABUSE :rofl_200:

Wildman William....................Master tire griller!.................:punk:
YOURE KILLING ME TOM. TO ALOT OF PEOPLE I PROB. LOOK LIKE A DUMB ASS SMOKING MY TIRE ALL THE TIME....SHURE IS FUN..[I DON'T REALY CARE WHAT ANYONE THINKS THOU]......THAT IS A GOOD ONE MASTER TIRE GRILLER:rofl_200::confused2:NEVER HERD THAT ONE BEFORE...................

That was meant as a compliment Bill..............Picked up a Dunlop 170 today, I will be ready when we meet!

That was meant as a compliment Bill..............Picked up a Dunlop 170 today, I will be ready when we meet!
TOM I HERD DUNLOPS MAKE ALOT OF SMOKE:biglaugh:.THATS NO JOKE MY BUDDY USE TO BUY DUNLOPS JUST FOR THAT REASON....:punk:NEED TO CHANGE MY FOURM NAME TO MASTER TIRE GRILLER:rofl_200: I WILL TAKE THAT NAME THANKS TOM:clapping:

Always a pleasure Bill..............I think the name fits!..............Just don't nickname your Max 'Charbroil" or "Webber".............:rofl_200:

Latest posts

Back