bikinis in FL at "The U"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sororities definitely very from campus to campus. I remember DG when I was in school and they definitely did not look like the ones in the video. Gotta love life on the water in south FL.

I kid you not, Medic. I clicked on the link and it came up as clip from the "Ellen" show, giving away gifts to a sorority. I scratched my head for a minute, Xed out and started again. Then it was your college girls. Have you been watching "ellen" Medic:eusa_dance:

Guys, are you aware of the software that's playing in the background these days? Some call it 'spyware,' it accesses your 'surfing' history, and then despite what you've clicked-upon, it will direct you to what an algorithm tells it you're 'most-interested' in! So, if you're pulling up Ellen DeG, Rosie O'Donnell, and Margaret Cho, while trying to click on a link of twenty-something University of Miami females playing on Biscayne Bay and South Beach, all I can suggest is that you have some deep-seated and dark urges trying to come-out, but that's OK, because that whole lifestyle is 'in' among the formerly-repressed, so, flaunt it!

Now excuse me, I clicked on those co-eds three times from the link, and they were there each time, smiling, and 'throwin' up "The U" and lookin' back at me to see if I was watchin'. I'm OK, but you may not be OK.:confused2:

Yassuh, ah shore am!

The software program is called Latent Behavioral Gender Testing Qualities, or LBGTQ for short.

Maybe you should dump your browser history more-frequently? :rofl_200:

We've had three U-M grads in the household, two are electrical engineers, and female. The third has a degree in computer science and is an attorney. "It's all about The U!"

Now please excuse me while I observe the folkways of the cohort of U-M sorority women.
:thumbs up:
Yup, I got Ellen also, hhmmm. Fire-medic might have some 'splainin' to do! :rofl_200:

Don't try to turn it around Medic. I seen people try this diversion before:rofl_200:

Back