Body Armor and helmet, still dead.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VikingD

Reaction score
Unfortunate accident, going way too fast. The estimated speed at impact was 120 for the bike and 65 for the truck. Took the truck 1/4 mile to stop and driver said he thought he had been hit by another truck, went to the back and found the guy hanging there.

Attachments

• image004.jpg
    image004.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 80
  • image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 85
  • image003.jpg
    image003.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 74
  • image005.jpg
    image005.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 71
Yeah that's an old accident... Happened in Nevada I believe. His buddy died 1 week later in a VERY similar way...:surprise:

thats a sick site where that pic is from...ride to die...or something like that...lots of pics of body parts....it will slow you down for awhile after looking at that site

Unfortunate accident, going way too fast. The estimated speed at impact was 120 for the bike and 65 for the truck. Took the truck 1/4 mile to stop and driver said he thought he had been hit by another truck, went to the back and found the guy hanging there.

My Dad just sent me this and at the bottom it said that he lived because he had a helmet on.Right! He had to be dead meat!

Back