Brainard MN... .NHRA races, anyone going?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hubeerjw

Reaction score
I'm leaving for Brainard tomorrow morning to help out a guy with a Pro Stock car. If anyone is there, look us up. River Racing - 2010 Cobalt mostly Orange. We are one of the few non-million dollar racers LOL.

Jeff

Been into NHRA since 63...the beginning of real stock racing with factory involvement...great memories . Been going to Etown NJ since they began and started going to Epping NH this year . Great way to spend a day or two . Enjoy MN and keep your hands off those Force girls...:biglaugh:

Wife and I love NHRA, we go to Gainesville in the spring and Pomona for the finals in the fall. We have gotten to know a few of the T/F drivers personally and went to a private party at Jack Beckman's tent one night after a qualifying run day. Tony Schumacher introduced me to Jeff Bodine while Bodine was in his tent area visiting. NHRA has a lot of good racers that you can actually socialize with up close. Hector Arana gave me a piston and rod from one of his engines. I really enjoy going to the NHRA races.......

We made it back... we didn't qualify, but we were next in line so at least the team got some $$. I was able to do shots in the zoo with "Fast Jack" Beckman and Ron Capps, so that was fun.

Very nice. I just told my NAPA guy that I will be looking for tickets for next year to a track. Brainard was first on my list

Wife and I love NHRA, we go to Gainesville in the spring and Pomona for the finals in the fall. We have gotten to know a few of the T/F drivers personally and went to a private party at Jack Beckman's tent one night after a qualifying run day. Tony Schumacher introduced me to Jeff Bodine while Bodine was in his tent area visiting. NHRA has a lot of good racers that you can actually socialize with up close. Hector Arana gave me a piston and rod from one of his engines. I really enjoy going to the NHRA races.......
I might be up to hitting gainsville if yall are going this year. Christine has never been. I have not been to gainsville but always made the supernationals in Houston which is the same circuit

I might be up to hitting gainsville if yall are going this year. Christine has never been. I have not been to gainsville but always made the supernationals in Houston which is the same circuit
We won't go to Gainesville till spring, but I will give you a yell when we get ready to order our tickes.......Joe

Back