BUSTER: When will the gallery be back up?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you want a photo gallery here?

• Yes

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: BUSTER: When gallery back up?

The software I was using for it was too buggy so that Gallery won't be back up. I'm saving the pictures out of it and will post it in some other type of gallery. There is an update of this forum software coming out soon where each forum user get their own mini gallery so I was waiting for that release.

I think the gallery should show a different picture on the home page every time you refresh the page. Then if you click on it, it brings up a bigger pic whilst taking you to the gallery.

I guess the big question is who really wants a gallery? Is this something that everyone wants??

Hmm... time for a poll!! :banana:

BUMP! Need more feedback on this ... only 2 votes!!

I thought the Gallery and the V-4 Garage were the same.
I voted yes.
But I don't think more than one place to post pictures is needed, in my opinion.

I think the garage serves a very similar purpose but whateva! :icon_rolleyes:

I thought the Gallery and the V-4 Garage were the same.
I voted yes.
But I don't think more than one place to post pictures is needed, in my opinion.

The garage is more to show off the individual's bike. The idea of the Gallery was to show pictures from events or anything else of interest.

Meh, I seemingly forgot that the gallery was even there so I didn't really use it. I agree htat the garage is for the bikes, and the gallery is everything else of intrest to us and this site. So yeah, I voted yes too!

Back