calling all Michigan hooligans

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VMax-Mike

Reaction score
And anybody else that wants to ride I need to know who can ride on Saturday So I can come up with a good meeting place Tom suggested Webberville Exit 122 again At 10 a.m. He's planning on riding until 3 o'clock And then heading back I was thinking maybe head to hell Michigan or something Chime in if you can go And if we need to change anything up we will

Ah. not enough notice for me. Already have a full day scheduled. Weather looks like it's gonna be great though. Ride safe and have fun guys!

Well its 11 p.m. And I'm waiting to get back into the US if all goes well we will find out how well and Gen 1 runs light to light

Had to go inside about a bond im hoping to meet you. I here you can hold your own.

I'm good to go. and looking forward to seeing someone else pulling wheelies on a vmax. I will see you gents In my rearview Tomorrow

light to light Tommy boy. Well after i learn how to ride this thing.:ummm:

Attachments

• 2014-04-12_07-44-45_911.jpg
    2014-04-12_07-44-45_911.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 26
What a fun first ride 2014. All i can say about a busa is hold on tight. I was shocked at the raw power it has. But i know for sure the busa is not the bike for me. To much work to ride one all day for me. I cant wait to get a full day on the B King. did you guys get wet on the way home. I took a ride out to milan and meet up with todd for a few hours and i stayed dry.

Had a great time!.........Caught a bit of rain on the way home but nothing too bad, looking foreward to our next ride!!....................Tom.

Hey guys , sorry I missed the first ride. I'm trying to figure out a charging issues. I went to Rob's and he was able to help with all the tests, looks like the stator is only putting out 27 VAC on all three legs when disconnected from the R/R. So I might be looking at getting one of Rick's Stators this year.
Talk with you all later and ride safe

Well she I still for sale, but all I'm getting are low ball offers. A Busa sure would be fun, but I don't know if I could do 300-400 miles hunched over. So I will continue to ride, unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse. So when are we all meeting up again?

Don't need to cause trouble............Whenever I'm on my max it seems to find me!....................:biglaugh:...................Tom.

Back