Can someone explain this to me?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are correct! This happened not very far from me and was a huge topic. My sister in law works in the medical field only minutes away from where this took place. I guess this rocked the medical world there. She said "patient's rights" or something along those lines. From my understanding it is nothing short of raping a woman, you are taking something from that person.

It's a big deal in the medical field if you fail to advocate for, or protect your patient/s. Stepping on patient rights or standing by while someone else does is a wicked fail. The nurse in the video did her job admirably and handled the situation very well IMHO.

Detective Payne was in the wrong, but was supposedly told by his supervisor to arrest her if she kept "interfering". That supervisor (the Watch Commander) is Lt. James Tracy and HE has also been put on Admin Leave. (He and his adult son are getting death threats from this.)

A possible reason the detective wanted to pull the blood without consent was because the truck driver, William Gray, is a reserve police officer in Rigby, Idaho, according to the city's police. Maybe Detective Payne felt since the patient was a "fellow officer", he was part of their "thin blue line" and didn't need to give consent...

Gray is a semi-truck driver and was on the road when a pickup truck fleeing from authorities slammed into him and his truck burst into flames, police reports say.

Glad this was caught on video and hope she sues the crap out of the department. She stood her ground.

Back