Carbon Fiber Sale!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to buy your gauge cover and neck covers but dont have any idea how its going to look with my stock carbon fiber body set, i had it ghost flamed and lots of clear coat,any way you can send me a small sample or if i didnt like it can i return it? JIM

I want to buy your gauge cover and neck covers but dont have any idea how its going to look with my stock carbon fiber body set, i had it ghost flamed and lots of clear coat,any way you can send me a small sample or if i didnt like it can i return it? JIM

wondering the same

Hey guys, I actually do have a damaged fender I could probably chop up to pieces for small samples! :biglaugh:

Normally we have a 20% restocking fee on a returned part that is not damaged, but I understand where you guys are coming from. As long as you cover the return shipping, no problem, I can take it back, I am confident you will be happy with the parts!!

Thank you very much for the interest and a chance to earn your business!

Hey everyone, I just updated our site and included ALL V-Max parts in this sale and extended it to the end of the month!!

Please post here or PM me with any questions!

THANK YOU!!
:punk:

Those nice little "excuses" for a short meg muffler look VERY attractive.......
I just love shiny stuff!!!! *sigh*

CF parts look good. Maybe some feedback on fitment in the future for those who get them. Let us know.

But overall, the pieces look real nice.

Brian

Just a quick note to any who have tried to call or PM the last few days I have been out sick, sorry for any delay in getting back to you!

I ordered the set, the tank cover and the gauges cover :biglaugh: ... I cannot wait until I get them. They are to be installed on more than one single bike
I hope Tyga makes a speedometer cover too.

Going to extend this a couple more days through the weekend until Monday!!

I leave after Monday for a few days to go watch the GP at Sepang! Get in before I leave for fastest shipping!
Thanks all!

The complete kit is sort of a misnomer. Does not include airbox cover and instrument cover. I would think it to be more logical to sell a "body" kit ( both fenders, airbox cover, scoops and side covers as one package and the "accessories" kit to include everything else. Priced appropriately of course. The currently deal is killer if you ask me. This stuff is top of the line fit and construction! Compare it to factory prices and you are way ahead and could afford custom paint to boot. Glad we got a involved distributor. Sounds like customer care means something to TygaUSA.

The complete kit is sort of a misnomer. Does not include airbox cover and instrument cover. I would think it to be more logical to sell a "body" kit ( both fenders, airbox cover, scoops and side covers as one package and the "accessories" kit to include everything else. Priced appropriately of course. The currently deal is killer if you ask me. This stuff is top of the line fit and construction! Compare it to factory prices and you are way ahead and could afford custom paint to boot. Glad we got a involved distributor. Sounds like customer care means something to TygaUSA.

Thanks Pat. Tyga just came out with the tank cover and instrument surround a few months ago, so the complete kit consisted of all the other parts that were around for some time before that...maybe I can have them jiggle that around to make a new kit with the more recent parts!

Back