center stand

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine came with no center stand due to after market exhaust(Cobra), but I wanted a stand for storage/service so I got one from Ebay (asking $62, took offer of $50). Just used some generic bolts to bolt it on, finger-tight, no spring, then when i'm done I can just put it down, quickly undo the bolts and take off.

Mine came with no center stand due to after market exhaust(Cobra)

Glad you found another one, but what happend to the original one. The cobra slip-ons don't require the center stand to be removed did the previous owner
have it stashed away?

I thought I still had mine with the mounting hardware, but I accidently chucked it. Never thought about it until someone needed it a while back.

Glad you found another one, but what happend to the original one. The cobra slip-ons don't require the center stand to be removed did the previous owner
have it stashed away?

I thought I still had mine with the mounting hardware, but I accidently chucked it. Never thought about it until someone needed it a while back.

The guy I bought it from did not put the pipes on and did not have the stand. It looks like it might fit but the rubber part on the stand would be touching the pipes and I don't think that would be good.

Back