Check this out

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im at the critic screening right now. Show starts in 20 minutes. I'll post a review.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Mark Wahlberg has been in south Florida filming a movie which should be a good one. If you like him in crime dramas, be sure to see him in this true story.

From a movie site:
"Now, I'm not sure at what point you change from being your average juiced-up gym rat to a guy who would barbecue a human hand, but clearly The Rock has crossed that line, and the nonchalance on his face and overall averageness of a barbecue-- with lighter fluid from Publix, no less!-- contrasts amazingly with the blackened hand at the end of his barbecue fork. What is happening here? I want to know, and at the same time, I want to leave it a mystery in the hopes that there are even stranger surprises in store in the movie.

It's still hard to know how Michael Bay will handle what's being called a Coen Brothers-style comedy about dumb people after some money, but this shot seems right out of Raising Arizona, and I sincerely hope there's more where this came from. Until we find out what's going on, I'd recommend you stay away from what the Rock is cooking for a while."

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Pain-Gain-Set-Photo-You-Believe-What-Rock-Cooking-30642.html

Pain & Gain

At the biginning thought it was a waste but the more clips I see the more it seems hilarious.....it's a rental for now..........

Wasn't really my kind of movie but the theatre was laughing like crazy. Definitely had some funny parts . If you like Seth mcfarland I don't think you'll be disappointed in it.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Back