Christmas in July!!!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OCVmax

Reaction score
It must be Christmas.....my shocks and fork springs came in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to get them installed.

Attachments

• worksshocks.jpg
    worksshocks.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 42
What model are your shocks and ( shudder ) , how much were they ?

I run street trackers on my '90 and flat out love them . :punk:

They are the Pro Piggyback Adjustable shocks.....and cost a little over $1000. It may be crazy.....but we will see. I had Ohlins on all my sportbikes and loved them....so I am hoping these will be as good!

For that price you should get your ear licked and a good dinner cooked! I will be content w/my cheapo (compared to these) Progressive Suspension shocks.

It must be Christmas.....my shocks and fork springs came in the mail yesterday. Can't wait to get them installed.

I think your going to love the difference . The stock springs and shocks are terrible.

I've got the Works Flat Trackers, I think they are anyway. No reservoir...They are superb compared to the stockers and the progressives I once had...you're gonna love those...Did you buy 'em set up for your weight????

Yes, all set for my weight, type of riding I do, etc. Will put them on this weekend, along with the fork springs and let you know the results

Latest posts

Back