Color

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nivekretneprac

Reaction score
Hi, where does a person get black parts if that's the rout they want to go? I was researching the plug wire grommet also because I'm missing one. Thank you.

what kind of black parts?

i'm sure sean (one2dmax) has extra wire grommets.

If it's metal probably want to look at getting it powdercoated, if plastic you can do that yourself; or have a paint shop shoot it.
If you want to look at aftermarket pieces look in the VMF Links above. If you have specific parts you want to update and you cannot find them inquiry here for suggestions. The Mod Monkey will surely be visiting you soon!

Thank you for the info, I'm not sure what exactly to do yet. I tipped over and tweaked my bars because instead of letting her fall right over she ended up on top of me. I was looking at the vmax max bars from python site. Any opinions? KC

I had the drag bars from Python, they work well. Look at my 2008 photo album as those are the Pythons which I believe are 27.5" wide. I'm running Flanders drag bars now which are 31" wide which have more room for my GPS mount.

Back