Cortech mounting points?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tje22

Reaction score
Question for the Cortech owners out there. What have you found to be the best mounting points for there saddlebags?

Im going on a little camping excursion and plan to ride the whole hog in arkansas, so i need them secure. Im looking at about a 1500 mile ride.

Just guessing, you may need to re-locate the turn signals to get enough room for the saddlebags, I believe. Seems when I took a look at mounting some soft saddlebags, it appeared as-though I would need to make an adapter bracket off the license plate mount, to provide enough room for the soft saddlebags I have. That, or adapt some LED light blocks to the license plate mount, or use one of those Signal Dynamics LED license plate frames, which have running/brake/turn signal lights built into the frame, all very neat and compact.

https://www.amazon.com/Signal-Dynamics-License-Plate-Signals/dp/B002CUODAY

Oh, guess I should have mentioned that I had already relocated my turn signals. Made a bracket to attach them to the license plate bracket. I'm just looking for ideas for the mounting straps.

Thank you though!

So far I have them strapped to the sides of the rear grab bar and part of the frame next to the side covers. They seem kind of wobbly, although I'm sure they wouldn't go anywhere, especially after packing them.

Back