Couple pics

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasondon

Reaction score
The old man and I did a big ride through BC into the US, over to Montana/whitefish and did the road to the sun, back up into Alberta. Awesome ride, here are a couple pics along the way. Total ride was 1600km (1000mi)

(max performed well - begging for a new seat though :biglaugh:)

Attachments

• ride1.jpg
    ride1.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 87
  • ride 2.jpg
    ride 2.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 92
Man what a view!!! wow. Thanks for sharing the pictures.
To be able to ride in an area like that must have been awesome!!

my question is I guess there were a lot of gas stations? I wanna go some long rides but scared I may not find a gas station every 100 miles or so

awesome pics. ur bike looks basically stock too minus the windshield. get a sean's seat!

Yup pretty much stock. Sissybar and then seat to follow.

I definitely get sore - but I think Yamaha knew they were making a crap seat so to solve the problem gave the max the smallest fuel tank ever to ensure you get lots of breaks!

We did stop lots for gas, usually just to be on the safe side. We never ran into a problem, my fuel light didnt even come on once. I had to stop 3 times to my dad's 1 !

Awesome ride! All I see when I ride is corn and beans... Ugh...

Check out the HAC sissy bar for her. Talk to Sean about a seat. He's got a great one but make sure he leaves a bit more padding than his usual cut. It helps I think. Mine is cut to far and needs a bit more. He's SUPER easy to work with.

Chris

Awesome ride! All I see when I ride is corn and beans... Ugh...

Check out the HAC sissy bar for her. Talk to Sean about a seat. He's got a great one but make sure he leaves a bit more padding than his usual cut. It helps I think. Mine is cut to far and needs a bit more. He's SUPER easy to work with.

Chris

+1 i got the midcut and had sat on chris hansens which has the full. perfect for what i wanted.

I was in Alberta in 2004 visiting my Aunt and we went to Banf NP, Drumheller, Waterton, and drove the road going to the sun from E to W on our way home. Beautiful scenery and awesome roads to ride on for sure, too bad I was in my truck! Here are some pics of my trip there.

Attachments

• Picture 098.jpg
    Picture 098.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Picture 123.jpg
    Picture 123.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 136.jpg
    Picture 136.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 151.jpg
    Picture 151.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 156.jpg
    Picture 156.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 157.jpg
    Picture 157.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 14
  • Picture 066.jpg
    Picture 066.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 17
Ya there is awesome riding West of Calgary and into BC.

Here are a couple more shots, this is when we were on the ferry...notice we are strategically located at the front of the boat for when we get to the other side :punk: . Had the whole road to ourselves for about 35 min where we stopped for the night.

Attachments

• ride 2.jpg
    ride 2.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 12
  • ride 3.jpg
    ride 3.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 24
beautiful scenery

i do love the look of a completely stock vmax in black.......after all these years it still looks fantastic

thanks for sharing

Back