Craigslist find alaska

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If only....
Have 2 weeks off starting tomorrow, if only I could get passed the ice in the pass i'd ride up and take a look. If only I had the money i'd buy it. The list goes one.

Am kinda interested to know what he (temporarily) found.

Me too.
I know there are a few up for grabs around the state, but they aren't real price friendly.

How are things down in the penn. Up here we just got snowed on a little, but not seeing any real effect of the storm the aleutians are seeing.

Yesterday I woke up to 4inches of snow, by noon we had close to 14 inches out in the Nikiski area and near whiteout. So bad I told my guys to go home. By 2pm the rain had washed most of it away and I was out on the max by 4. Weather in Alaska- only fools and newcomers predict it.

You able to do more then circle the block yet >=)

Not yet, typical interior weather. We got a slight dusting, but some good temps. the block is still about 90% covered.

the main roads are looking pretty good, but covered with that pea gravel. might as well be surfing on ball bearings.

I did however, rumble around the block a couple of times to see if the carbs were going to need a good cleaning. fortunately they seem alright.

I think by the end of the month, I'll have it out on the road. Thats been the schedule. still snow on the ground and about 10deg in the morning, but its doable. Laster year it was sub zero when I rode up to the campus. A couple of hours later, she was slow cranking but fired up.

I don't mind the cold, snow and ice, but its the inbetween season that drives me up the wall. I have a friend's Vmax I have to move from the shed in the back to the garage so I can get it tuned up for the summer. I think I'll move it next week.

Best of luck getting dug out. Btw, I've decided your bike really would look better with the tank scoop. New season new look and all that. I'm shure the youtubers would agree!

I'm thinking it would too. I'll probably give him a call in the end of may or mid june. I want to get his seat for the tail section as well. I'm not liking the one I put on. I don't ride two up that often so I don't need a billoughy seat on the back.

Latest posts

Back