Created a MONSTER!!!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thevmaxrider

Reaction score
After letting my wife ride my Max the "More Power" bug has bitten her!!! She currently rides a 05 FZ6, now she is looking at a ZX-14. What's a guy to do????? LOL

I guess you have created a Monster - that's a hell of a power upgrade from the FZ6 - if Steph gets the ZX-14 - she will give your max a run for it's money!

Mike

I prefer the lines of the Busa, but it still is a nice bike... and a faster one than yours!! :eek:h yeah:

I guess you have created a Monster - that's a hell of a power upgrade from the FZ6 - if Steph gets the ZX-14 - she will give your max a run for it's money!

Mike

A run for his money?:ummm: Are you kidding me, even if she cant ride she will stomp a mud hole in the VMAX's pooper!
The ZX14 is faster than the VMAX just staying in 2nd gear.

Lankee, Jim has a 1428 engine....it would be close I think.

Jim, think she should look at the Concourse. Better bike IMHO.

Not sure how close it would be honestly. What did your bike lay down Jim? I know the 14's are putting down high 150 low 160 rwhp stock with right around 100tq! Weighs about 100lbs less too.

Just put a throttle stop on it, you'll smoke 'er. :D

I coughed 9.90's this weekend on a 40 shot weighing 147 lbs. 3 times.

My pingels 7 inches off the ground and some shitty fogger jetting in the carb intake boots!

I have one of the first 5 sets of bracer bars ever made for Max, there is hardly any adjustment to them...help!!!

Let her get it and then you'll have two fast bikes to ride :biglaugh:

But seriously, I'd try to shy her away from it if it bothers you when she rides it. It's not worth the stress and if anything happened you'd probably do more than just kick yourself..... If ya catch my drift.

I'm sure she would still be happy on something allot more tamed down.

Not sure how close it would be honestly. What did your bike lay down Jim? I know the 14's are putting down high 150 low 160 rwhp stock with right around 100tq! Weighs about 100lbs less too.

Just put a throttle stop on it, you'll smoke 'er. :D

My bike is putting 165hp to the rear wheel with 115 ft/lbs torque. Luckily for me she isn't into the acceleration thing, just likes to ride fast once she is going:biglaugh: My Max is on a diet too, shedding the center stand tonight:eusa_dance:

get 'er done jim! It'd be sweet to have a couple of single digit capable bikes in the stable!
shit if mine screws up one more time , there's going to be anotherone the same day ! You can bet your ass ! I'd miss my max . But if i wanted to have problems with a brandnew bike , I'D OF BOUGHT A HARLEY !

I am thinking that my wife is quite serious as we are visiting the local Kawi dealer on Thursday.......... As I am quite the fan of the ZX14 I won't complain:biglaugh:

I say go for it. I love my 14. It's rock solid, and super smooth. Be sure to come visit us over at www.zx14.com .

d.jpg

c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

Back