Dale Walker no longer makes Holeshot..which exhaust now?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shinobi'sZ

Reaction score
I just recently purchased a 2009 VMAX with 2014 miles on it. During transport the carrier didn't secure another bike properly and it fell over and rested on my VMAX scratching the right side of the bike...grrrr.

Good news is most of the damage sustained was on the right side stock muffler. I'm thinking I now have a good excuse to put some new exhaust on the bike.

I did some research and called and spoke with Dale Walker only to find that he NO LONGER makes the Holeshot Exhaust for the VMAX GEN II. I was extremely dissappointed because I felt the pipes looked and performed really well from what I have read.

So now what? Which is exhaust is the best performing if money is no option? I don't just want slip ons either, looking to replace the collector.

I'm sure some will say the Akropovic, but what about the Vance and Hines CS1. Dale told me on the phone that the CS1 is closest to his design and performance. Please share your experience and knowledge with me so that I don't waste any $$.

Thanks

Back