Daytona Supercross

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlennsVmax

Reaction score
Anybody watch that and see James Stewart with a huge 6 second lead, continue flat out and do an endo. He was staggering around and could not put his leg over his bike, dropped the bike.
Then got on and went from 20th to 10th in a few laps.

He had to have had a concussion the way he was staggering around trying to get back on the bike.

I was suprised they let him out on the track with out checking him out.

Very exciting race, nice to see Chad Reed, older guy, come in second. He is a top rider, was not offered a factory ride this year, bought his own team and has a 1st place, 4th and 2 place finish to date. Pretty impressive.

Anybody watch that and see James Stewart with a huge 6 second lead, continue flat out and do an endo. He was staggering around and could not put his leg over his bike, dropped the bike.
Then got on and went from 20th to 10th in a few laps.

He had to have had a concussion the way he was staggering around trying to get back on the bike.

I was suprised they let him out on the track with out checking him out.

Very exciting race, nice to see Chad Reed, older guy, come in second. He is a top rider, was not offered a factory ride this year, bought his own team and has a 1st place, 4th and 2 place finish to date. Pretty impressive.

Stewart has more than enough skill to dominate, but lacks the brains to see the big picture al la Ricky Carmiceal. Makes for inconsistency, but very exciting to watch. Good for Reed!

Stewart has more than enough skill to dominate, but lacks the brains to see the big picture al la Ricky Carmiceal. Makes for inconsistency, but very exciting to watch. Good for Reed!
+1, I really want him to pull it together but just can't seem to get it done. Reed is a helluva rider for sure. It seems like there's some good competition going on points wise, but the races seem to be dominated by one rider or another.

The race before Daytona was crazier Reed parked Stewart.

Back