Deals Gap Aug. 26-29

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fstmax

Reaction score
Just checking to see if anybody on here is going to the VMOA Deals Gaps event next month?

Kelvin

Time's up , let's roll !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping: :eusa_dance:

:punk:

Last edited:
It was a pretty good rally, all things considered.

I didn't know so many people would trailer up....but I had a great time! And this time, I didn't crash!

G the weather was as perfect as you could want. I wish you had been there, we could have smoked down 28 into Franklin for lunch. I hit Cafe Rel twice, once on the way in and again for lunch the next day, since it's such an amazing ride whether you take Wayah Road or 28.
The front tire cupped really bad on the way in but I kept riding it, added a couple PSI and darned if it didn't mostly scrub off so I had decent handling the last day.

Iron Horse campground is a helluva lot better than the Deals Gap campground. And...did I mention I didn't crash this time?

Damn I sure wish I could've been there with you guys.. I've yet to ride the dragon in the dry!

And well done again for not crashing this time Jenn ;-) Must've been a whole lot more enjoyable without the pain and the rain..

Latest posts

Back