delays,delays.What else would we expect?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
So I plan on ordering a one seater conversion for my bike...it retails at about $325,wich means with my next pay check from my newly found job that thing is well within grasp!

So out of curiousity I Emailed the folks at Exactrep to get a feel for what the cost to have it sent from Europe was going to be...(i knew it was going to be a bit high)

They E-mailed a response quickly and accurately and told me the exact price to ship my piece. It came to 55 GBP (or "pounds") wich translates to another $91 American dollars:bang head:

I was ganna get it with my next check but it looks like it will be about another month once you get shipping worked into the costs.Damn it...

O'well,this is the one I want...Anyone have it or know sombody with it??? Its not rare at all but Ive yet to speak with some one who HAS it.

MY PLAN: Im going to put a secondary fuel tank inside of it and a pillion seat for the girl friend as well, that will be secured with a series of high powered magnets or somthing non-intrusive to the look.

What do YOU GUYS think of this piece???

Attachments

• index_4.jpg
    index_4.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 31
  • single-seat-click-main.jpg
    single-seat-click-main.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 28
this is the same tail i have on my 89. there is one with the passenger seat option and one without. if you get the one w/out-there isnt enough stability to put a passenger on it, even if you figure a way to attach the pillion pad. i'll try to get some pics when i get home today. i liked this setup when i first got it, but now it seems to be the tail of choice when modding so i went a different way with the 97. good luck on your choice.

regards odieoh24

So I plan on ordering a one seater conversion for my bike...it retails at about $325,wich means with my next pay check from my newly found job that thing is well within grasp!

So out of curiousity I Emailed the folks at Exactrep to get a feel for what the cost to have it sent from Europe was going to be...(i knew it was going to be a bit high)

They E-mailed a response quickly and accurately and told me the exact price to ship my piece. It came to 55 GBP (or "pounds") wich translates to another $91 American dollars:bang head:

I was ganna get it with my next check but it looks like it will be about another month once you get shipping worked into the costs.Damn it...

O'well,this is the one I want...Anyone have it or know sombody with it??? Its not rare at all but Ive yet to speak with some one who HAS it.

MY PLAN: Im going to put a secondary fuel tank inside of it and a pillion seat for the girl friend as well, that will be secured with a series of high powered magnets or somthing non-intrusive to the look.

What do YOU GUYS think of this piece???

love the look man. unpractical for me b/c i need my renntec to hold shit and to keep my g/f on the back. remember if u do that no sissybar or anything so be careful eh?

yeah my current rig is a folding sissy bar that folds up when the girl rides with me,but she has ridin sport bikes previously and knows how to hold on when I dont pamper her with a sissy bar.

I had planned on getting the one with the steel frame inside for passanger support...

But Ive been introduced to another option that might fit my needs better,well see.Ill keep ya updated.

Back