DMV Vmaxers

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like the weathermen are calling for 65 on both Saturday and Sunday, I have no preference - who wants to go and on which day?

Anyone have any suggestions for meeting place?

Unless anyone objects Sunday is the day. Where are people coming from? Trying to figure a meeting place and time.

So far the plan is meet at Marshall Diner at 9am Sunday morning - have breakfast and then head out.

Suggestions welcome.

I am up for meeting up not sure yet where Marshalls diner also I have to see what others are in or out for a ride on sunday and what route your taking so we can figure a meet and greet point.

Marshall diner is in Marshall... By 66 and 17? I saw it on the map last night, but I'm on my phone now, so I'm too lazy to post a link.

Man, I love running through the mountains on my Max!!.............Wish I could have ridden with you guys!.....................I'm going to try to make either the Thunder event in June, or Captains gig in Sept................:punk:.............Tom.

Back