• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Do I need a bigger fuel pump?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adrian

Reaction score
Buying a stage 7 jet kit and wanted to know if I need a special fuel pump. I currently need one my old one gave out and don't want to make a mistake. And if anyone can forward me instructions on how the R1 upgrade R/R works it would help a lot. Thanks in advance . There's a lot of knowledgeable people in here I've learned a lot from you guys.

No special fuel pump needed. I would like to suggest that the Morley Muscle jet kit is very much worth consideration if your looking at the stage 7. I found it WELL worth the $.

He has a banner ad on the site here and a facebook presence. There is some good reading here on the muscle jet kit and how it compares to the stage 7. I usually cant get my phone to link but a search should reveal some good reading in the carb and tuning section.

Im using it with a Kerker 4-2-1 on an otherwise stock engine and I'm quite pleased with it. It definitely does what a vmax should.

Back