Dont be stupid

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes I forget how nice it is to live out in the country, I never get anyone out here bugging me except maybe the occasional holy rollers but last time I answered the door wearing my underwear and a Slayer t shirt so I doubt they'll be back for awhile LOL I would have reacted the same way Kyle wether it was Obama people or Romney people because I hate both with a passion (not trying to turn this into a political thing, I'm just voting for Gary Johnson and nobody's changing my mind about that) and I don't support either... Girl scout cookies get me everytime too, and the kids always seem to know when to hit ya with the school fund raiser candy bars too :banghead: LOL

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Hope you don't answer the door in your underwear when it's the Girl Scouts!

Hope you don't answer the door in your underwear when it's the Girl Scouts!

Lmao!!! No I don't, I'm actually nice to the kids... I'm kinda actually hoping for some Obama people to show up, I've got some really good ideas that I haven't got to try since I traumatized the holy rollers and they won't come back.... :p

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

Hey, the bears need to eat too Dann-o. She could have fed a den for a day.
My GPS can hardly find your house. New sign-all trespassers must rake leaves or be shot.

Mine either Steve-o!! It stops giving directions on the first dead end dirt road saying "you are home"....I'm close but still not there.....and won't GET there without knowing exactly where the house is! :biglaugh:

So how the hell do the Jeehosifers find it.......:ummm:

As for the bears....they're just the nuts & berries black bear variety....haven't developed a taste for fine religious fanatic flesh!!

S'pose that could change....ey? :rofl_200:

Back