Dyna3000 LEDs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tinman22

Reaction score
Is anybody running the new version dyna 3000 ignition? My green led is blinking as it should be but the red led is on solid when the bike is running and the instructions don't make any reference as to what it should be doing when the bike is running.

I haven't looked at the new Dyna long enough to know other then to package them up for customers.

And it's nice packaging to! Thanks for everything. It looks like the lights perform the same functions as the old unit they just reversed colors (makes total sense). I'm going back too the shop and reread the instructions. The old unit has the green light being used as the diagnostic indicator the new one uses the red. The old unit has it staying on when wot is sensed using vacuum as a reference. staying on when running at idle would Indicate a map sensor issue. At least that's how the old units instructions read.

I wouldn't be surprised if it were bad. The last time I saw this many electrical failures in one place was the last time I got hit by lightning in my truck at the Canaan truck stop at the ny/ma border.

Toledo Yamaha has a yuasa charging as we speak for 65.00 out the door. And Larry Nelson from dyna just got back with me and said all is normal. The red is supposed to be on.

Now that's a battery! When I get back I'll get one. We need to be loaded up and gone by Tuesday and I've already got the yuasa so it'll have to do for now.
Thumbs up to Sean Morley. All the parts and all the answers, awesome service go NOWHERE else!

Latest posts

Back