2nd Gen VMAX Earliest gen 2 vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chief7777

Reaction score
VMax Year
Just curious what is the earliest vmax anyone has?

IMG_3418.png

It's going to be hard to tell without looking at the VIN as I would guess a good portion of them were likely built in 10/08 or 11/08. I've allegedly got the first one that was sent to Colorado but, then again, who knows but if I had to guess it was the 102nd built as the last six of the VIN are 000102.

have any of you try to replace the spark plugs . if yes is there any trick for the front ones. please let me know if you have thanks.

mine shows 12/08 with VIN ending in 0186 so it does not look like there is a good logic in this.
(see above pighuntingpuppy 9/08 with # 0184).

have any of you try to replace the spark plugs . if yes is there any trick for the front ones. please let me know if you have thanks.
They are all a PIA. :)
The side with the radiator hose, front.. Drain the coolent and move that hose out of the way.

My go to is a sparkplug socket the type with a rubber retainer in the socket. So 3/8 drive socket + 1" extension + universal.

Take off Faux tank and scoops. Anything EZ to remove to get access to the plug cavity.

Back