Ebay seller rickdaniel391

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% until the guy chimed in about the carbs, after I purchased the air box.

This guy is parting out a 1985 V-Max on Ebay. I purchased an airbox from him 10 days ago and I have not received it and he is not returning my emails. One other guy bought some carbs and said they were bad. I would not recommend doing business with this seller. I have initiated a dispute with PayPal and will let everyone know of the outcome.

Ok Heretic,

I am bringing him in to solve this dispute.
It only fair to let him defend his position.
Communication is a good thing.

This guy is parting out a 1985 V-Max on Ebay. I purchased an airbox from him 10 days ago and I have not received it and he is not returning my emails. One other guy bought some carbs and said they were bad. I would not recommend doing business with this seller. I have initiated a dispute with PayPal and will let everyone know of the outcome.

This is rickdaniel391, I have had several people tell me about this forum, and the fact that someone is prematurely posting BS about me, in reply to the allegations from this member, I sold a set of carbs and in the description I told everyone that they had been sitting for over one year and they needed a real good cleaning, but other than that they were in great shape, now those of us that work on our vmaxs know that if the slides are frozen there must be some furmented fuel that is causing this, so we soak the carbs in cleaner for a day or so and then work them carefully, I am in the process of having that yahoo's feedback removed for vulgar language, I have tried several times to contact this person through ebay"I WANT TO MAKE IT RIGHT" but he refuses to answer me?? In response to the air box I have replied several times, I told him I had a family emergency so I could not get to the post office until 1/11, he paid for the airbox in the afternoon of fri the 4th, the post office is not open on the weekend, so I mailed it as soon as I could, but it sounds to me that this guy is very impatient, to this guy you might want to check your ebay email!!!! and please don't post BS like this.

Ooo Ooo... another thread to put in the junkyard later... I got dibs Busta...:eusa_dance: I have had issues with mail going to my spam or junk mailbox before but usually catch it before anything comes of it.

:th_biggun:

Thanks for sharing your side of the story. It's always nice to hear both... Please feel free to stick around in spite of VmaxinID...:whistlin:

:rofl_200:

Ooo Ooo... another thread to put in the junkyard later... I got dibs Busta...:eusa_dance:

:th_biggun:

Thanks for sharing your side of the story. It's always nice to hear both... Please feel free to stick around in spite of my Genital Wart problem!...:whistlin:

:rofl_200:

Now that's just nasty...........

Hey Howard,

I have an airbox I would have given you for free!!

Frank

I have received the airbox and it is as described. I was worrred that it took so long to get and I didn't hear anything back from him. Its all good. Now I can start to hack away and see if I can make a few more ponies from the beast.

Frankie, I may ask for your airbox later if I destroy this one beyond use...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back