Ebay seller....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jasondon

Reaction score
I tried to buy some new signal lights for my new max, and got no service from ebay seller "jagmotorcycle". Numerous emails/messages, and nothing. Frustrating as hell!

A real pain as I liked the lights that he has. Does anyone have any recommendations for new lights? Dont really want a DIY, rather buy a finished product.

Thanks

Jason

Give us a link to the product he is selling and maybe one of us will know another seller that has it.

I would recommend that you go with LED lights - much brighter - there is some on ebay, the same style but LED - I bought similar ones, that are not LED and now I am trying to convert them - save yourself the trouble and get LEd right off the bat.

Mike

I tried to buy some new signal lights for my new max, and got no service from ebay seller "jagmotorcycle". Numerous emails/messages, and nothing. Frustrating as hell!

A real pain as I liked the lights that he has. Does anyone have any recommendations for new lights? Dont really want a DIY, rather buy a finished product.

Thanks

Jason

Jason

I bought the same turn signals from Jag back in December with no issues..
They are platic chrome though, I havent had any issues with mine they look great 3 ft away and farther. You can see the plastic mold marks though.
They are 15.00 signals but they look great if you step back

I have the Pyton Motorsports turnsignals on my Max. The problem with these units are they are filament style bulbs and solid mounted. I have had one of the running light wires(running light filament in the light bulb, just to further clarify) fail already. I guess you could mount them with rubber washers to reduce the shock/ vibrations they endure. My front units also are the sole support for my Givi mini windshield so that probably is out of te question though.
Maybe these would fit the bill: Rubber mounted turnsignal or Lochart-Phillips (pgs 164 to pg 170).
Exactrep has thes offerings>

Last edited:
I emailed them June 22 and never received a reply. I think they are so big, they don't bother to answer emails. I bought some Vmax turnsignals represented as stock from them. Turned out to be cheap copies. I just assumed they were OEM by the wording of the auction and the fact that they did not say they were aftermarket. They never responded to my emails then either. That was several months ago. The June email was a question about some other turnsignals. I wanted to be sure what was for sale before I bid. They never answered. If you buy from them be prepared to be happy with it as you will not get a response from them....

If you are replacing the front turns and you have a mini windshield, make sure the turns have a beefy post on them. I had one break on the ride to Topeka because the post was not strong enough to withstand the wind and vibs. I thought they were a bit on the small side when I put them on.

Thanks Jamie...

I dont have a windshield right now, but I will probably end up with one at some point.

Looks like I am not the only one that didnt get any service. Hopefully this thread will save somebody some bucks and they dont waste their money!

Back