Example from the "religion of peace"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No doubt most Muslims are peaceful folks but you have to remember....the silent, peaceful majority is irrelevant.....the violent, radical minority is calling the shots.

Nothing new there, seen it many times thru out history.

No doubt most Muslims are peaceful folks but you have to remember....the silent, peaceful majority is irrelevant.....the violent, radical minority is calling the shots.

Nothing new there, seen it many times thru out history.

+1
Most of you will recall the video that was posted not long ago, that addressed this very issue (a woman candidate campaigning for office - maybe someone could re-post?) In any event, the vid certainly changed my opinions.
Yes, the "vocal minority" determine what happens - be it in religion, politics, lobby groups, business, etc.
Or to simplify..... The "sqeeky wheel gets the grease"
The solution:ummm: The (silent) majority have to assert their rights and opinions.
But that won't happen. Human nature determines all. That's why history repeats itself.
Cheers!

+1
Most of you will recall the video that was posted not long ago, that addressed this very issue (a woman candidate campaigning for office - maybe someone could re-post?) In any event, the vid certainly changed my opinions.
Yes, the "vocal minority" determine what happens - be it in religion, politics, lobby groups, business, etc.
Or to simplify..... The "sqeeky wheel gets the grease"
The solution:ummm: The (silent) majority have to assert their rights and opinions.
But that won't happen. Human nature determines all. That's why history repeats itself.
Cheers!

Just who I was thinking of....I'd like to see that video again too, she had her shit in one seabag, that's for sure!

Excuse me, but what the hell did they do thirteen years ago today?

Yeah... thought so.

And they still attack anyone and everyone, us included, that do not bow down and suck Mohammad's 1/4" dick.

If they kept their ways in their own nations, and did not attack others at every friggin turn, I would have much less of an issue with them. Attack us, and I think Toby Keith said it best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

I guess you didn't read my entire statement. I said leave them alone if you are not going to nuke them. The use of strategic nuclear weapons to kill everyone in the middle east is the only solution that will work and the US does not have the stomach for a nuclear engagement. So stop worrying about it and ride your bike.

truths

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 7.48.17 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 7.48.17 AM.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 15
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 7.48.48 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 7.48.48 AM.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 14
  • Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 7.49.37 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-09-15 at 7.49.37 AM.png
    68.8 KB · Views: 14
Back