Example from the "religion of peace"

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnMax/Magniac

Reaction score
Published on Clarion Project (http://www.clarionproject.org)

Home > NY City Cabbie Convicted of Arranging Honor Killings
NY City Cabbie Convicted of Arranging Honor Killings

A veteran New York City taxi driver originally from Pakistan was convicted of two honor killings he arranged to avenge his family’s “humiliation.”
Mohammed Choudhry, 61, who drove a cabin New York for more than 20 years, had forced his 23-year-old daughter, Amina Ajmal, into an arranged marriage in Pakistan in 2012. However, Ajmal, who was raised in the U.S. and college-educated, was in love with another man, Shujat Abbas.
When Ajmal fled the marriage during a daring midnight escape with Abbas and came back to the U.S., Choudhry vowed to take revenge for the family’s disgraced “honor,” pledging to kill Abbas and his entire family.
“He said it over and over. He wanted to kill Shujat Abbas — the boy who helped his daughter run away from an arranged marriage, the boy who humiliated him in front of his family and village,” said federal prosecutor Richard Tucker during the closing arguments of the trial yesterday in Brooklyn.
Choudhry had told his daughter, who had remained in telephone contact with her father, to leave Abbas and come home – or else. “Until I find you, nothing is going to stop me,” he said. “I am going to kill their whole family.”
Ajmal, alarmed, recorded the increasingly threatening telephone conversations she had with her father and eventually contacted federal agents.
Meanwhile, Choudhry began to fulfill his vow. Enlisting the help of his uncle and other men in the village in Pakistan and directing the operation from his cab in New York, Choudhry had Abbas’ father and sister killed. They were brutally mowed down under a hail of bullet fire as they rode a motorcycle together in Pakistan in February 2013.
“From the front seat of his yellow cab, the defendant planned and executed a murder,” Tucker said. “Even as he transported unsuspecting New Yorkers in Brooklyn and Manhattan he called the shots in Pakistan.”
Although she admitted that she still loved her father, Ajmal testified against him in the trial, saying she had not believed he was really capable of murder.
Abbas’ relatives also attended the trial, breaking down in tears at times. Tucker told the jury that they deserved the justice that would not and had not come to them in their native country.
“This is the Unites States,” Tucker said. “Here, murder is not tolerated. There is law, there is justice. You should find the defendant guilty,” Tucker told the jury.
It took the jury close to one hour to decide that Choudhry was guilty. Choudhry was also convicted of visa fraud in connection with his daughter's husband from her aranged marriage.
He faces a sentence of life in prison.

How about a public beheading?

..........using two horses, going in opposite directions, and some rope..............

Heck with that. Use a couple bigger trucks with reese hitches. Build harnesses fitted nise and tight to him, and pull him in half at the torso. Do it in Times Square, filmed so the whole world can see. Hell, I bet you could find a bunch of guys willing to chip in for the materials cost, and will do the deed for free, or even pay for the privilage. Save the state even more money!

the father is influenced heavily by his culture and beliefs but if he was a sane human being- he would not be threatening his own daughter and wanting to kill her bf.

not sure why you're bashing a religion because 1 uneducated, extremist from a middle eastern is incriminated

the father is influenced heavily by his culture and beliefs but if he was a sane human being- he would not be threatening his own daughter and wanting to kill her bf.

not sure why you're bashing a religion because 1 uneducated, extremist from a middle eastern is incriminated

Problem is, it's not just 1 uneducated extremist. There are hundreds or thousands just like him right here in the US, and millions more around the world. They want to foist Islam and Shariah law on the entire world, and they want to kill anyone who doesn't agree with them. They are brainwashed from birth to believe that is the only way their God, Allah, will accept them.

Its stupid, simply stupid. Religion is a good idea but when holy doctrine was created it all went straight to hell.

Have you been awake, even for a few minutes, this past 10 years or more? Ever turn on the news and listen to anyone - other than the Whitehouse press Secretary, I mean? :confused2:

ISIS Is Not Islamic?

by Daniel Pipes
Sep 10, 2014
Cross-posted from National Review Online, The Corner

http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2014/09/isis-is-not-islamic
In a televised address this evening, President Barack Obama outlined his ideas on how to defeat the Islamic State. Along the way, he declared the organization variously known as ISIS or ISIL to be "not Islamic."
In making this preposterous claim, Obama joins his two immediate predecessors in pronouncing on what is not Islamic. Bill Clinton called the Taliban treatment of women and children "a terrible perversion of Islam." George W. Bush deemed that 9/11 and other acts of violence against innocents "violate the fundamental tenets of the Islamic faith."

None of the three has any basis for such assertions. To state the obvious: as non-Muslims and politicians, rather than Muslims and scholars, they are in no position to declare what is Islamic and what is not. As Bernard Lewis, a leading American authority of Islam, notes: "it is surely presumptuous for those who are not Muslims to say what is orthodox and what is heretical in Islam." (That Obama was born and raised a Muslim has no relevance here, for he left the faith and cannot pronounce on it.) Indeed, Obama compounds his predecessors' errors and goes further: Clinton and Bush merely described certain actions (treatment of women and children, acts of violence against innocents) as un-Islamic, but Obama has dared to declare an entire organization (and quasi-state) to be "not Islamic."
The only good thing about this idiocy? At least it's better than the formulation by the Council on American-Islamic Relations (known as CAIR) which has the nerve to call ISIS "anti-Islamic."
In the end, though, neither U.S. presidents nor Islamist apologists fool people. Anyone with eyes and ears realizes that ISIS, like the Taliban and Al-Qaeda before it, is 100 percent Islamic. And most Westerners, as indicated by detailed polling in Europe, do have eyes and ears. Over time, they are increasingly relying on common sense to conclude that ISIS is indeed profoundly Islamic.
2936.jpg
Word magic permits Obama to turn ISIS into a "not Islamic" organization.
(September 10, 2014)

How about his pecker in a vice, handle off the vice, set the building on fire, and a dull rusty knife put in his hand? If he saws it off, shoot him anyway.

Have you been awake, even for a few minutes, this past 10 years or more? Ever turn on the news and listen to anyone - other than the Whitehouse press Secretary, I mean? :confused2:

There's extremism in every religion. I agree Islam hasn't progressed nearly as much as the others throughout history.

This article or topic however is based on 1 guy who is obviously an outlier as far as a follower of Islam. This should not be used to bash on all followers.

One extremist? I don't think so.

The rest of the Muslim world, the ones not specifically labeled "radicals" overwhelming support the radicals either directly, or indirectly. I've never seen any large group of Muslims stand in protest against Muslim "radicals". Have you?

Another example of the religion of peace.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E

One extremist? I don't think so.

The rest of the Muslim world, the ones not specifically labeled "radicals" overwhelming support the radicals either directly, or indirectly. I've never seen any large group of Muslims stand in protest against Muslim "radicals". Have you?

Another example of the religion of peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRA0NKQ0k6E

The radicals are in power which is similar to Nazi reign over Germany.

If a large group of followers were to stand up, they know the consequences would be death or worse.

Why not just let these people work out their own problems according to the tenets of their own culture. This is none of our business.

As long as they don't bomb our country, let them alone if you aren't going to nuke them.

There's extremism in every religion. I agree Islam hasn't progressed nearly as much as the others throughout history.

This article or topic however is based on 1 guy who is obviously an outlier as far as a follower of Islam. This should not be used to bash on all followers.

The thing that I dont understand. If you speak to a "conservative" or a "peaceful" Muslim....they will not condemn radicals. They will either say they dont know the full story, or they will change the subject. (Ive spoken to conservatives in real life)

I dont know of a single Christian that condones the foolishness that Westboro does, and they are vocal about it.

The radicals are in power which is similar to Nazi reign over Germany.

If a large group of followers were to stand up, they know the consequences would be death or worse.

This was in a one on one conversation....and they STILL wouldnt condemn the radicals.

Why not just let these people work out their own problems according to the tenets of their own culture. This is none of our business.

As long as they don't bomb our country, let them alone if you aren't going to nuke them.

Excuse me, but what the hell did they do thirteen years ago today?

Yeah... thought so.

And they still attack anyone and everyone, us included, that do not bow down and suck Mohammad's 1/4" dick.

If they kept their ways in their own nations, and did not attack others at every friggin turn, I would have much less of an issue with them. Attack us, and I think Toby Keith said it best.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruNrdmjcNTc

The best example I've seen lately
of what any "religion" is good for lately is the show time series "The Tudors", it's about power, control, greed, influence, corruption and money.......
Religion or the list of "abouts" above cloaked in the trappings of religion, of some sort or another can be found at the root of almost every war in history to some degree another.

I'm not attacking FAITH in a deity, just organized religion.

And lately this "name it and claim it" or "prosperity gospel" trend from ass holes of the OSTEEN ilk make me want to puke. How anyone can watch that plastic millionaire man for five seconds and still believe his sincerity weighs more than his pomade has a screw loose.
I've never heard the guy teach or sermonizing on the bible ever.

Then I try dozens of different churches over the years and invariably at some point it just "gets stupid" and far from any true word and more about a self help or social club.

I've got my bible, do not need a church or some idiot in a robe to tell me what it means.

Latest posts

Back