exhaust systems

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davemax

Reaction score
What is the best exhaust system for the Max? I want one that is louder than stock but not so loud that my neighbors want to throw down ( I work at 4:30 a.m.) and I want it to look good and add performance. I am looking at some Cobra slip on mufflers I like the way they look on the Max any input would be appreciated !!! Here is the link to the Cobra mufflers http://www.pythonmotorsports.com/vmax/vmax_products/exhaust_cobra.htm

scrap the cobras, go with supertrapps. cobras are more restrictive than stock. they kill 10 horsepower and effect your milage. i have cobras on my bike and they sound good but id def go with supertrapp if i got another pair of slipons

Is your heart set on slip-on's? I would save a little bit extra and buy a full system. I was thinking the slip on deal too, but I decided on the Holeshot system. I'm really glad I got the full system. It's pretty loud but not stupid loud. Looks are second to none. Just my .02 cents.

Shane

Attachments

• DSC00401.JPG
    DSC00401.JPG
    115.9 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00402.JPG
    DSC00402.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC00403.JPG
    DSC00403.JPG
    119.6 KB · Views: 77
Back