exhaust?? which one?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paul, tried sending an email back to you on the info you requested but it bounced back so not sure if you got it. Here's what I put in there:

For something a bit louder a simple set of supertrapp slip-ons is about the least expensive and best sounding ($315 black / $380 stainless plus $30 shipping). They won't really give you any more HP but they are significantly lighter then the stock mufflers. For a good power increase you would need to swap out to a full header and something like the Kerker 4-2-1 ($760 plus optional $100 - 2.5" Comp Baffle and $50 shipping) or Marks Performance Pipes/Dale Walker Holeshots are a good choice.

The supertrapps would work best with a couple sizes smaller main jet - 147.5 ($10 a set) but no jet kit. The full headers work fine with no jet kit but can work even better with one of our Muscle Jet kits ($220 plus optional $50 adjustable needles and $25 shipping) or a stage seven dynojet kit ($220 plus individual filters which I haven't priced in a very long time).

Sean
Im curious where you can direct me to where i can buy the ST Polished for the price you stated,every place ive looked there at least in the high $400 to low $500 range,any help would be helpful

Im curious where you can direct me to where i can buy the ST Polished for the price you stated,every place ive looked there at least in the high $400 to low $500 range,any help would be helpful

One2dmax is Morley's Muscle.....

Link at the top of the page.....

Those are his prices and he is GREAT to deal with:clapping:

Paul, tried sending an email back to you on the info you requested but it bounced back so not sure if you got it. Here's what I put in there:

For something a bit louder a simple set of supertrapp slip-ons is about the least expensive and best sounding ($315 black / $380 stainless plus $30 shipping). They won't really give you any more HP but they are significantly lighter then the stock mufflers. For a good power increase you would need to swap out to a full header and something like the Kerker 4-2-1 ($760 plus optional $100 - 2.5" Comp Baffle and $50 shipping) or Marks Performance Pipes/Dale Walker Holeshots are a good choice.

The supertrapps would work best with a couple sizes smaller main jet - 147.5 ($10 a set) but no jet kit. The full headers work fine with no jet kit but can work even better with one of our Muscle Jet kits ($220 plus optional $50 adjustable needles and $25 shipping) or a stage seven dynojet kit ($220 plus individual filters which I haven't priced in a very long time).

Sean

almost 100% of the info about exhaust there sean except for are there any exhaust that allow you to keep the center stand?

Might be a stupid question, but is the Marls 4-2 a full system or is it slip-ons? Anyone know how much lighter it is than stock? And do they need to be jetted?

just give sean a call, he can set you up with the pipes and one of his jet kits, well worth it and wont need to guess at anything. not sure on the weight but stock stuff is heavy so for sure will save a little. i know my kerker is way lighter then stock bikes, just pushing it around its like moving a moto-x compared to a full size bike.

Latest posts

Back