Expensive exhaust

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They are calling them a "soud Adjust" pipe.

If you look where the can meets pipe there is some sort of adjuster. Probably a baffle adjustment to quiet it down..

yamaha-v-max1200-sound_big14031.jpg

That is a nice looking exhaust system, but they want $3000 dollars for it!!:surprise:

Looks like what we were planning on trying. It's simply an exup valve like yamaha has been using for years. We were going to run it off of the v-boost unit since there is an extra slot not used from the factory on it (I would say they planned on doing something like this anyway). I have a valve but haven't had time to mess with it.

Sean

Looks like what we were planning on trying. It's simply an exup valve like yamaha has been using for years. We were going to run it off of the v-boost unit since there is an extra slot not used from the factory on it (I would say they planned on doing something like this anyway). I have a valve but haven't had time to mess with it.

Sean[

Sean,I remember you showing me that at your place.I decided to let you bring it up.

Back